Lara Greenberg is an associate practicing in the area of business and finance.
Prior to joining the firm, Lara served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Flemming L. Norcott, Jr. of the Connecticut Appellate Court. While in law school, she worked as a law clerk at several Connecticut firms, where she drafted briefs, motions and memoranda for a variety of creditor’s rights, foreclosure, finance and corporate governance matters.
Lara was also an intern at Conning & Company and The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- University of Connecticut, School of Business, M.B.A., 2016
- Central Connecticut State University, B.A., 2010
Rate : $$$