Larry Besnoff focuses on the representation of management in all phases of employment law. He has extensive experience defending equal employment opportunity and wrongful discharge cases before administrative agencies, and state and federal courts. Larry has litigated numerous cases in the federal courts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia and New York.
Early in his career, Larry was a law clerk for the Honorable Herbert S. Fogel in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He then served as a senior trial attorney at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Philadelphia District Office, where he was responsible for litigation of government lawsuits involving violations of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Pay Act and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
Through innovative telephone retainer arrangements and pro-active training programs, Larry works with clients’ human resources departments to eliminate potential legal problems. Whether it is dealing with the problem employee who takes up 95% of the HR staff energies or providing guidance during a reduction in force, Larry advises on best practices. Larry understands that all employee problems are time sensitive and provides responsive assistance.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- Drexel University, B.S.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
Rate : $$$$