Larry Martin focuses on real estate development and land use. He draws from experience as a city attorney, real estate development executive, and thirty years of legal practice to facilitate pragmatic, productive solutions to difficult environmental, transportation, and political challenges.
Larry has a proven record of adding value by negotiating development agreements and winning comprehensive entitlement packages. He helps owners add value to land and assists developers by reducing risk, saving time, and lowering development costs.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Urban Land Institute
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Board of Directors, Hopelink
- Board of Directors, OneRedmond
- Expansion Committee, Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1978, with honors
- B.A., Human Services, Western Washington University, 1975
Rate : $$$$