Attorney Larry E. Cook has been a partner at Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook for more than 30 years. As a skilled trial lawyer, Attorney Cook regularly represents clients in severe personal injury cases. the highest rating obtainable for ethical standards and legal ability by a prestigious rating organization.
Attorney Cook has represented clients in a wide variety of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases resulting from medical malpractice, elder abuse, construction accidents, automobile accidents, products liability, spinal cord injuries, and more. He has been successful both at trial and in settlement negotiation.
In the Bay Area legal community, Attorney Cook has been recognized as a leader in both litigation and in his contributions to the local bar association and other trial lawyers associations. He is a past President of both the Contra Costa Barristers Association and the Contra Costa County Bar Association.
In addition, Attorney Cook is a former board member of the Contra Costa County Legal Services Foundation, now Bay Area Legal Aid. The superior court regularly appoints him to act as a settlement mentor and discovery facilitator in civil cases. He is proud to represent the injured and their loved ones.
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- John F. Kennedy University School of Law, Pleasant Hill, California, J.D. – 1985
- University of California, Berkeley, California, B.S. – 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Past President
- Contra Costa Barristers Association, Past President
Rate : $$$$