Larry Moffett is a shareholder in the Oxford office and is the chair of the Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Practice Group. During his 35 years of practice, Larry has focused on the handling of complex litigation and transactions in multiple states, including the areas of business torts, class actions, contracts, electric cooperative governance and operations, environmental contamination, oil and gas operations and revenue accounting, and water rights.
He is a Fellow of the Mississippi Bar Foundation; a Master member of the William C. Keady American Inns of Court; a former Advisory Board Member (charter director and member) of the Electric Cooperative Bar Association; and a member of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental section of the American Bar Association.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, 1976
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, with honors, 1979
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts
- American Bar Association
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Foundation
- University of Mississippi Lamar Order
Rate : $$$