Larry E. Gramlich is a partner with experience in representing developers in acquisition, development, leasing and sale of real property, and representing both lenders and borrowers in loans secured by real property.
He specializes in representing landlords in the leasing of mixed-use projects and representing lenders in connection with revolving credit facilities and construction and permanent loans for office buildings and shopping centers.
Representative Matters :
- Counsel for borrower in restructuring of financing of $20 million athletic club in Montreal. New loan was negotiated, and management agreement was extensively modified.
- Counsel for bank in connection with loan for construction of low-income apartment complex in the Atlanta area. Construction and permanent funds provided by client, Fannie Mae and Georgia Housing and Finance Authority.
- Counsel for tenant leasing, within prior 12 months, 125,000 square feet of office and warehouse space in Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina and West Virginia.
- Counsel for lender in $94 million permanent loan for office building in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Counsel for owner leasing buildings to national restaurant/entertainment center users.
- Counsel for lender in connection with acquisition and construction loans for office complex in Tempe, Arizona.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Valparaiso University, B.A., with high distinction, 1983
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$