Larry I. Glick is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group. Attorney and certified bankruptcy mediator with over 35 years of experience in the areas of bankruptcy, corporate reorganizations, workouts and creditors’ rights.
He has represented lenders, landlords, indenture trustees, creditors’ committees, debtors and other significant stakeholders in some of the largest Chapter 11 cases in the country, including WorldCom and Refco. He also has written a chapter on Chapter 11 issues facing small business debtors and previously authored the Bankruptcy Law Update, a semi-annual newsletter for the legal profession.
Prior to joining Shutts, Larry was associated with the national law firm of Kaye Scholer and later became co-chair of the Bankruptcy Department of Dow, Lohnes & Albertson.
- Columbia University Law School, J.D., 1980
- Queens College of the City University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude, 1977
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$$