Larry Jordan Rowe works with institutional and other investors in connection with their investments in alternative assets, including private fund investments, equity and debt investments, separately managed accounts, and natural resources investments.
Larry also works with fund sponsors in the formation and ongoing representation of private investment funds, including buyout, venture, hedge, debt, and special focus funds. Larry is the former co-head of Ropes & Gray’s private equity and investment funds group and its venture capital group. He co-heads the firm’s natural resources group.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1984
- MPP (Public Policy), Harvard University, 1984
- BA, summa cum laude, Dartmouth College, 1980
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 1985
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES :
- Town of Sudbury Finance Committee and Capital Budget Committee
- Coach, Sudbury Little League
- Former president and director, Hillel Council of New England
Rate : $$$