Larry Obhof is of counsel in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. He focuses on complex litigation at both the trial and appellate levels and has experience in a wide range of matters involving antitrust, constitutional law, torts, contracts, securities and employment law. Larry builds on a wide range of experiences to enhance his understanding of the law and his clients’ situations.
In addition to his practice with the firm, Larry has taught as an adjunct law professor and has published legal scholarship on a number of topics. He has been cited in more than 50 law journals throughout the country and by a member of the US Supreme Court.
Prior to entering private practice, Larry served as a law clerk to Judge Alice M. Batchelder of the US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Larry is also a member of the Ohio Senate. He currently serves as President of the Senate, the presiding officer of the 33-member chamber.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Federalist Society
- Former board member, Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
- Former member, Ohio Constitutional Modernization Commission
- Former member, Ohio Criminal Sentencing Commission
- Yale University, J.D., Editor, Yale Journal on Regulation; Editor, Yale Law and Policy Review, 2003
- The Ohio State University, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2000
Rate : $$$