Larry Shackelford is a corporate attorney experienced in advising technology, telecommunications, and financial services companies and community banks. Mr. Shackelford represents clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings of securities, reporting obligations, and general corporate law issues.
Mr. Shackelford has extensive experience in representing public companies in public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, control contests and other securities law matters, and representing private companies in venture capital financings. In addition, Mr. Shackelford counsels clients with respect to corporate compliance and general contract issues.
Mr. Shackelford has also represented community financial institutions throughout their life cycle, from formation through merger or sale, including regulatory and operational issues, privacy matters, holding company formations, and troubled bank resolutions.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude (1988)
- University of Georgia, BA, magna cum laude (1985)
Admissions : Georgia
- Represented $3.2 billion market cap software company in IPO, securities compliance, and acquisitions
- $201 million Senior Convertible Debt offering for telecommunications company
- $50 million acquisition by supply chain execution software company
- $135 million acquisition by financial institution in public-public merger
- American Bar Association
- Technology Association of Georgia
- Georgia Bankers Association
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
Rate : $$$