Lashonda Bourgeois-Lewis is a Michigan native. She grew up in Oakland County Michigan and attended college at Oakland University. After completing law school at University of Cincinnati College of Law in Cincinnati, Ohio, she returned to Michigan and practiced law at UAW Legal Service for 13 years.
Lashonda opened her law office in 2015 where she advises clients in the areas of Bankruptcy, Collections, Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship, Conservatorship, and Landlord Tenant Law.
Lashonda is active in her community. She attends church at Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church in Pontiac, Michigan. She is also active with the Pontiac Graduate Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. where she serves as Treasurer, Youth Advisor and on the Board of Directors for Pearl of Hope Foundation. Lashonda is focused, dedicated and passionate about her clients.
- Admitted to State Bar of Michigan, 2001
- Admitted to the United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2002
- Juris Doctorate, University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2001
- Bachelor of Arts English/Political Science, Oakland University, Rochester Hills, Michigan, 1998
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS:
- Probate & Estate Planning, Section Member
- Solo & Small Firm, Section Member
- Flint Bay-City Bankruptcy Association, Member
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Lambda Rho Zeta Chapter, Treasurer and Youth Advisor
- Board of Directors Pearls of Hope Foundation, Vice Chairperson
Rate : $$$