Latha Raghavan is an accomplished trial attorney who has taken numerous cases to verdict. Her practice involves defending complex cases. Latha’s experience includes defending professional liability cases includes legal and medical malpractice matters.
She has extensive experience defending long-term care institutions, nursing homes, and visiting nurses and home health care agencies in wrongful death malpractice claims, claims of violations of state and federal health regulations, and in common law negligence matters.
Latha defends civil rights matters serving as defense counsel to municipalities and employers in a range of civil rights claims. She has also served as supervising counsel for carriers involved in defending civil rights class action.
Additionally, Latha handles complex product liability matters and general liability cases.
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association, Inc. (MCCA)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel: Chair, Publications Committee; Chair, Civil Rights and Public Entity Liability Section; Diversity Initiative Committee; Ethics and Professionalism Committee; Membership Development and Retention Committee
- Committee on Character and Fitness for the Third Judicial District, member
- New York State Bar Association, Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law Section
- Capital District Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden J.D., 1989
- North East London Polytechnic B.A. Business, 1984
Rate : $$$