Laura Beth Bloniarz is an Associate at Fragomen’s Chicago office, where she provides comprehensive immigration services for multinational companies and domestic start-ups. She helps corporations to develop, maintain and defend their immigration compliance programs.
Her clients represent a variety of industry sectors, including financial services, engineering, information technology and data security.
Laura’s U.S. immigration practice includes the following: immigration-related corporate policy formulation; visas for executives, managers, researchers, auditors, professionals, students, trainees, interns and visitors; PERM labor certifications; employment-based immigrant visa petitions; family-based immigrant visa petitions; and citizenship.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Laura served as an Associate at one of the world’s largest international law firms, where she gained experience coordinating global visas and managing a consular practice.
Since 2016, Laura has actively provided pro bono services for the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services’ (CVLS) Immigration Clinic, where she represents asylum seekers, DACA eligible immigrants and victims of domestic violence.
Laura previously provided pro bono assistance as a Child Advocate at The Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights. In this capacity, Laura coordinated weekly meetings with unaccompanied immigrant children in their assigned shelters to help identify their eligibility for asylum or other visas.
She advocated on behalf of minors to help ensure that their safety and well-being was represented in both their guardianship and legal cases.
Laura speaks English and Spanish.
- Assisted clients with a wide range of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including professionals; managers and executives; artists and entertainers; treaty traders and investors; and persons of extraordinary ability
- Counseled multinational companies on developing, maintaining and defending immigration compliance programs
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law | J.D., 2013
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign | B.A., 2010
Bar Admissions: Illinois
Court Admissions: Supreme Court of Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$