Laura Nicole Buck has practiced immigration law since 2012. Ms. Buck graduated magna cum laude from Tulane University A. B. Freeman School of Business in 2009 where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Management. She graduated cum laude in 2012 from Tulane University Law School, earning the 2012 Civil Law Award from the Louisiana State Bar Association for having the highest GPA in civil law studies.
She was a member of the Tulane Law Review and served as the Associate Editor on the Law Review Board for 2011-2012. She was also a student practitioner in the immigration section of the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
Ms. Buck is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a member of the Immigration Law Member Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
- Louisiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2013
- LSBA Immigration Law Member Section, 2014 – Present (Member)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association , 2012 – 2017 (Member)
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2012, J.D.
- Tulane University, 2009, B.S.M., Bachelor of Science in Management
Rate : $$$