Laura D. Dale is attorney The law firm of Laura Dale & Associates, P.C. provides clients with a full array of family law services. Laura is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and Legal Counsel to the Consulate General of France, Houston Texas.
Laura practices exclusively in the area of family law involving high conflict divorce and custody cases, international abduction and other cases brought under the Hague Convention. She is fluent in French.
Laura is a certified mediator, collaborative law attorney, and parenting coordinator under the Texas parenting coordinator statute. She received her JD from South Texas College of Law and is licensed by the Texas Supreme Court, and admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Texas Eastern District Court, the Texas Northern District Court, the Texas Southern District/Bankruptcy Court, the Texas Western Bankruptcy Court, and the Texas Western District Court.
Laura received a BA from the University of Texas in 1978, where she majored in psychology and anthropology. As an undergraduate she interned at the Austin State Hospital for two years, working with children and adolescents. She obtained a master’s degree in psychophysiology and a doctoral degree in neuroscience from the University Louis Pasteur in Strasbourg, France.
There she served as a recherché attaché with the Centre Nationale de Recherche Scientifique and published in several internationally recognized medical journals, including: Electro-encephalography and Clinical Neuro-physiology; Physiological Psychology; the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology; La Nouvelle Presse Medicale; Revue Francaise des Maladies Respiratoires; Journal de Physiologie.
She is married to Robert Dale, has two sons, Jacques and Robert, and is a native Houstonian.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D.
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A. – 1978
- Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France, Master’s Degree
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- International Academy of Family Lawyers, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Burta Rhodes Raborn Family Law Inns of Court, Member
- Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- French-American Chamber of Commerce, Member
- French Section of the Louisiana State Bar, Member
Rate : $$$