Laura is an associate in the firm’s Virginia Beach office, where her practice focuses on commercial health care matters, as well as general corporate matters.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; B.S., with highest honors, 2008
- University of North Carolina School of Law; J.D., with honors, 2012
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- TowneBank: Norfolk Leadership Alliance
- Advised multispecialty physician practice on reporting breach of protected health information affecting more than 3,000 individuals
- Regularly advises physicians, practices, hospitals, and long-term care providers regarding HIPAA privacy and security policies and procedures
- Regularly assists healthcare covered entities and business associates in analyzing potential breaches of protected health information and HIPAA reporting requirements
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Laura Dickson Rixey & Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle?
Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kaufman & Canoles PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Kaufman & Canoles PC?
Laura Dickson Rixey lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Laura Dickson Rixey reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Laura Dickson Rixey lawyer profile listing.