Laura Dinan’s practice combines two of her favorite things: helping clients achieve personal goals and creative tax planning. Her clients have family businesses and investments that they want to preserve for future generations, through thoughtful steps taken during their lifetimes.
Laura counsels her clients about issues such as trust design, succession planning, and wealth transfer planning. She specializes in handling complex asset structures and planning issues and working with a client’s team of advisors.
Laura has deep practical experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining creative estate tax planning structures such as family limited partnerships, irrevocable trusts, and charitable foundations.
- Georgetown University, B.S., 1992
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1999
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council, Board Member, 2012-2015
- Denver Estate Planning Council, Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Member
- Children’s Hospital Foundation Professional Advisor Council
- Rose Community Foundation Professional Advisor Council, 2011-2015
- Colorado Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Member
Rate : $$$