Laura Vásquez is an associate and a member of the M&A and Corporate practice group. She has more than five years of experience as a lawyer. She has practiced in several areas, particularly in M&A, corporate law, foreign exchange, and taxes. Laura has notable experience in M&A and corporate law. Her practice involves foreign and local clients in numerous industries with an emphasis on cross-border transactions.
Her experience includes drafting and negotiation of agreements and corporate documents, analysis of transactional structures, coordination and supervision of local and multi-jurisdictional due diligence teams, preparation of legal memoranda, as well as incorporation and liquidation of companies. She assists in all phases of acquisition, merger or sale processes of companies.
- Harvard Law School (LLM) (2017)
- University of Los Andes (Specialization Commercial Law) (2012)
- University of Los Andes (LLB with Honors) (2011)
Admissions : Colombia (2011)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised on the acquisition of 30% shareholding interest in a frequent flyer program in Latin America by a global private equity firm.
- Advised on a global private equity firm’s acquisition of a majority shareholding interest in the second-largest chemical distributor in Latin America.
Rate : $$$