Laura M. Haskins concentrates her practice on the representation of public and private companies in general corporate matters. She assists clients in matters related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and commercial lending. Dedicated, analytical and receptive to client concerns, Laura works to develop solutions that recognize the business implications of her clients’ issues.
- Assists team representing national multifamily student housing developer in structuring project developments.
- Member of team that represented the leading retailer in the U.S. home improvement market in connection with its acquisition of a fastener and builders hardware supplier.
- Assisted team representing leading provider of financing services to the HVAC industry in a combined $28 million debt and equity raise.
- Member of team that represented the largest independent home mortgage originator in the State of New York in the sale of its business to one of the largest commercial mortgage originators in the United States.
- Assists in the representation of a professional basketball team in the Women’s National Basketball Association.
- Represents a private equity-backed consumer finance company in state and federal compliance matters and national expansion.
- Georgia Bar Association
- Business Section
- Entertainment and Sports Section
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2013; Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Programs Editor
- M.B.A., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2010
- B.S., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2008; summa cum laude; member of the Virginia Tech Women’s Basketball Team; Kay Yow Award Recipient
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$