Clients rely on Laura K. Latham to deliver efficient strategic support and compliance advice regarding hiring and termination decisions, employment contracts, worker classification, leaves, discipline, internal investigations, layoffs, trade secrets and crisis situations.
She assists clients in negotiating, drafting and implementing employment and executive contracts, employee policies and handbooks, and other employment documentation. She also counsels clients on complex employment issues arising in M&A deals.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE : Laura frequently conducts employment-related investigations, and also handles agency claims and litigation defense in a wide array of employee disputes. Since the late 1990s, she has represented a variety of employers in complex wage-hour matters.
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Louis M. Welsh Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., Lake Forest College
ADMISSIONS : California
- Federal District Courts for Southern, Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$