Laura Wall is developing her practice in the areas of property and casualty insurance, and life insurance and annuity litigation. During law school, Laura worked as a summer intern in the Environmental Torts Branch of the Department of Justice.
There, she collaborated with attorneys to develop case strategy for various environmental tort cases. Before her internship, Laura was a litigation assistant with Becker & Poliakoff, P.A. in Miami. In that role, she managed federal loan litigation and updated case information submitted to the Department of Justice.
Before law school, Laura interned with the Law Offices of Annemarie Wall, LLC, and Merkin & Taylor, LLC, assisting in trial preparation and conducting legal research.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Florida International University (B.A. in English, cum laude, 2013)
- Summer Intern, Department of Justice, Environmental Torts Branch, Washington (2015)
- Litigation Assistant, Becker & Poliakoff, P.A., Miami (2013-2014)
- Summer Intern, Law Offices of Annemarie Wall, LLC, and Merkin & Taylor, LLC, Rockville, MD (2012, 2013)
Rate : $$$