Laura P. Masurovsky is an experienced litigator with more than 25 years of practice in federal and state courts. She concentrates on complex patent and trade secret cases involving a wide range of technologies, including pharmaceutical, medical devices, wireless communication and consumer electronics.
Prior to joining Finnegan, Laura represented clients in complex commercial cases and white collar criminal investigations. She served as a special assistant U.S. Attorney in the District of Columbia and as a legal advisor at the U.S. Department of State.
Laura previously served as head of the firm’s litigation section and as leader of the IP Specialties practice group. She has been recognized for her patent litigation and licensing work by The Legal 500 U.S. and Intellectual Asset Management.
The Federal Circuit Bar Association presented Laura with a Committee Leadership Award (CLA) and a Committee Individual Leadership Award (CILA) for her contributions to the Amicus Committee.
- Harvard Law School J.D., cum laude, 1983
- Tufts University B.A., French/Russian, summa cum laude, 1977
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Activities :
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association (Board member, 2017-present; delegate, ABA House of Delegates, 2013-2015; co-chair Amicus Committee, 2011-2013; co-chair, Litigation Committee, 2008-2011)
- Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$