Laura McClellan concentrates her practice on real estate and real estate finance. She has extensive experience representing buyers and sellers in acquisition, sale, and development of real estate, including retail, office, senior assisted living and multi-family projects throughout the country. She also has significant experience representing landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions.
In addition, Laura also has extensive experience representing lenders and borrowers in connection with real estate-secured construction and permanent financing; including office, hotel, retail, multi-family, and senior independent and assisted living projects, complex multi-property, and multi-state transactions.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1998
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, B.A., Political Science, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas, 1998-present
- Member, State Bar of Washington, 2004-present
- Fellow, American College of Mortgage Attorney, 2004-present; Editor, American College of Mortgage Attorneys’ National Mortgage Law Summary, 2001, 2003, 2009-present
- Co-Chair, Dallas Bar Association CLE Committee, 2017
- Vice Chair, Dallas Bar Association Peer Assistance Committee, 2017
- Member, Washington State Bar Association; Editorial Board, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section, 2004-2007
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas; 2000-present
- Chair, American Bar Association Programs Subcommittee Real Estate & Probate Litigation Committee, 2004-2005
Rate : $$$