Laura P. Nash is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Has represented surety companies in litigation concerning the defense of contested claims, bad faith claims against sureties, and the prosecution of indemnity actions to maximize the sureties’ recovery.
Practice focuses on public and private payment and performances bonds, subdivisions bonds, license and permit bonds and civil litigation bonds. Has assisted clients in insurance regulatory matters.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D. (1988)
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section and Fidelity and Surety Law Committee)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Surety Claims Association of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$$