Laura H. Pulliam has been with SKO since 2000, co-chairing the Intellectual Property practice and serving as a member of the Business Services, Securities & Corporate Governance, and Mergers & Acquisitions practices. Her practice encompasses a wide variety of commercial, corporate and intellectual property transactions, with a focus on developing efficient, cost-effective strategies for balancing competing business concerns.
Her intellectual property experience includes assistance with selecting and protecting trademarks and other branding elements, trademark and copyright registration, software and technology agreements, domain name and e-commerce issues, licensing relationships and trademark enforcement.
She also advises public and private companies in the areas of securities compliance, Hart-Scott-Rodino Act compliance, business entity formation and mergers and acquisitions. She routinely drafts and reviews agreements that combine commercial and intellectual property issues such as distribution, supply, joint venture, licensing, consulting and service arrangements.
Laura is a member of the Louisville, Kentucky and American Bar associations, the Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County, the American Intellectual Property Law Association and the International Trademark Association.
She has served on the Education Policy Committee for Greater Louisville Inc., and as a mentor for the University of Louisville’s Board of Overseers Mentoring Program. She is a Focus Louisville graduate and a former volunteer for Every 1 Reads.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law 2000, J.D.
- Indiana University 1997, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County
- Greater Louisville Inc. Education Advisory Committee
- Leadership Louisville Center
- University of Louisville Board of Overseers Mentoring Program, mentor, 2008-2011
- Every 1 Reads Initiative, volunteer, 2004-2005
- Focus Louisville, participant, 2004
Rate : $$$