Ms. Laura Wilson Shelby is the co-managing partner of the Los Angeles, Century City office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and has been with the firm since 1992. She represents management in all types of employment litigation with a particular emphasis in the areas of sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, employment discrimination, and retaliation.
Her practice includes pre-litigation advice and counsel to employers as well as the representation of clients before administrative and regulatory agencies. Ms. Shelby received her J.D. from the University of California, Davis, King Hall School of Law in 1990 and her B.A. from the University of California Los Angeles in 1986.
Ms. Shelby has extensive experience successfully defending employers in jury and bench trials, in arbitration, on summary judgment and on appeal against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of contract, violation of privacy and defamation.
- J.D., University of California, Davis, King Hall School of Law (1990)
- Board Editor, U.C. Davis Law Review (1990)
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (1986)
- Dean’s Academic Honors List
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section)
Rate : $$$$