Laura Marshall Strong is engaged in civil litigation practice, including medical malpractice liability and general insurance defense. She joined the firm in the fall of 2008 after graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she was Editor in Chief of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law.
Ms. Strong grew up in Atlanta and attended The Paideia School. She received her B.A. in English magna cum laude from Amherst College in 2001. In college, she was part of the editorial staff of the student newspaper. Following college graduation, she worked in New York City as an editorial assistant before returning to Georgia. Ms. Strong lives with her husband and two children in the Virginia Highland neighborhood of Atlanta.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Amherst College, B.A., 2001
- State Bar of Georgia, 2008
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2008
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2008
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2008
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$