Lauren B. McGlothlin is an associate at Outten & Golden LLP in New York and a member of the Firm’s Individual Practice Group. She represents individual employees in litigation and negotiation in all areas of employment law, including discrimination, retaliation, and executive and professional contracts and compensation.
She is also active in the Firm’s Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Practice Group and its Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer (LGBTQ) Workplace Rights Practice Group.
Ms. McGlothlin received her B.A. from the University of Michigan in 2011 and her J.D. from Boston College Law School in 2014. During law school, Ms. McGlothlin was a Peggy Browning Fellow at the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in Washington, D.C., and she also interned at the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and Pyle Rome Ehrenberg PC; a union-side Labor and Employment Law Firm in Boston.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Ms. McGlothlin was an Attorney at New York State United Teachers (NYSUT); a 600,000-member New York State Teacher’s Union. She was then an Associate Attorney at Spivak Lipton LLP, where she represented labor unions and employees in individual and collective actions.
Bar Admissions & Professional Activities:
- Ms. McGlothlin is admitted to practice in New York and Illinois, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois.
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association and its New York Affiliate NELA/NY.
- Member, NELA/NY Legislative Committee
- Fellow, ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law Development Fund
- Member, Illinois State Bar
Rate : $$$$