Lauren Brink is a litigation associate in Baker Donelson’s New Orleans office. Ms. Brink is a member of the Advocacy Department and has experience defending clients in a variety of business-related litigation disputes and complex actions in the areas of property damage and environmental contamination, medical malpractice, insurance coverage and defense, contract and construction, timber trespass, and foreclosure.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Ms. Brink served as a judicial extern to U.S. District Court Judge John W. deGravelles of the Middle District of Louisiana in Baton Rouge and a legislative intern to state representative Franklin J Foil (District 70).
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Herbert Law Center, J.D. and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2016, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A. in Mass Communications, 2013, cum laude
- Louisiana, 2016
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2016
- Secured the dismissal of a claimant’s claims in favor of a qualified health care provider in a medical malpractice action.
- Secured dismissal of the plaintiff’s claims in favor of individual medical professionals in a medical malpractice action.
- Ongoing defense of a company in complex state and federal litigation in connection with brine solution mining operations, including a multi-week consolidated trial.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Member – New Orleans Bar Association
- Member – Louisiana Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association
Rate : $$$