Lauren D. Brooks is a member of Baker Donelson’s Real Estate team and assists clients with environmental and land use regulation and litigation, business and administrative litigation, local government law matters, and appeals.
As a member of Baker Donelson’s Real Estate team, Ms. Brooks practices in the areas of environmental and land use regulation and litigation, business and administrative litigation, local government law, and appeals. She represents corporate and individual clients, and local governments, across Florida and the Southeast United States.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Ms. Brooks clerked for the Honorable Scott D. Makar of the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Clemson University, B.S., 2004, cum laude
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida, 2017
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – The Florida Bar (2013 – present)
- Member – The Tallahassee Bar Association
- Member – Federalist Society
- Member – First District Appellate American Inn of Courts
Rate : $$$$