Lauren Chase Titolo’s practice focuses on corporate and regulatory representation of commercial banks, holding companies and other financial institutions.
Lauren is an associate in the Dallas office of Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP where she focuses her practice on corporate activities, such as mergers, acquisitions, holding company formations and capital raising, and securities and regulatory representation of state and national banks, holding companies and other financial institutions.
- Experienced with matters related to the acquisition and sale of existing financial institutions, and the acquisition, sale, establishment and relocation of branch offices.
- Advises public and private clients on debt and equity offerings and securities law compliance.
- Advises commercial banks, holding companies and other financial institutions on state and federal regulatory compliance issues, including all aspects of regulatory matters involving the FDIC, the Federal Reserve, the OCC and the TDB.
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude, 2014
- BA, Southern Methodist University, 2011
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$