Lauren Fussell represents clients involved in a variety of litigation matters, including commercial litigation, civil litigation and regulatory proceedings, in state and federal courts. She assists clients throughout the litigation process, from pre-filing advice to mediation, settlement negotiations and trial.
As part of the firm’s White Collar and Investigations Team, she assists clients, including private and publicly traded companies, facing investigations by state and federal regulatory and enforcement agencies. Lauren is admitted to practice in the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina, and she is a member of the National Association of Defense Attorneys.
Prior to joining Williams Mullen, Lauren served for two years as a law clerk in the Eastern District of Tennessee for The Honorable J. Ronnie Greer. Lauren earned her Juris Doctor degree, summa cum laude and number one in her class, from Campbell University, where she was the managing editor of the Campbell Law Review.
She previously served as a coach for the Campbell Law Tournament of Champions Mock Trial Team and as a consultant for the Campbell Law Advocacy Trial Program. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in history, with a minor in public policy, from the University of North Carolina.
- National Association of Defense Attorneys – Member
- North Carolina Bar Association – Member
- Campbell Law Tournament of Champions Mock Trial Team – Former Coach
- Campbell Law Advocacy Trial Program – Former Consultant
- Campbell University (J.D.)
- summa cum laude; Managing Editor – Campbell Law Review
- University of North Carolina (B.A. )
Rate : $$$