Lauren Marley was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky where she graduated from Sacred Heart Academy. She then moved to Lexington, Kentucky where she attended Transylvania University. After college, Lauren attended law school at Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University.
Ms. Marley began practicing law as a personal injury attorney in Louisville, Kentucky handling claims involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, nursing home neglect and abuse, products liability and more.
In August 2012, she moved to Bowling Green, Kentucky and began practicing as an insurance defense lawyer. After gaining experience and insight into the litigation strategies of insurance companies, she returned to representing the people, practicing personal injury law with a focus on nursing home litigation.
Ms. Marley is a graduate of Leadership Bowling Green, serves on the Board of the Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association, the Board of the Young Lawyers Division of the Kentucky Bar Association, and the Board of the Kentucky Justice Association.
Outside of work, she competitively rides American Saddlebred horses with Cardinal Farms in Bonnieville, Kentucky. She is married with a daughter. Her family enjoys the outdoors, fishing, kayaking, and going to the lake.
- Kentucky Justice Association, Board of Governors 2014 – Present
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member 2011 – Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division At Large Representative 2013 Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member 2011 – Present
- Bowling Green/Warren County Bar Association, Board Member 2013 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member 2011 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member 2011 – Present
- Kentucky State Court, 2011
- Western District of Kentucky Federal Court, 2011
Rate : $$$