Lauren Gallo White is an associate in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she specializes in internet litigation and counseling.Lauren represents internet and digital media companies in complex, high-stakes litigation related to online speech, privacy, and intellectual property.
She has significant experience litigating cases in both federal and state court, including managing all phases of litigation and authoring numerous successful trial and appellate briefs.
Her practice focuses on matters raising novel legal questions involving Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, the First Amendment, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Wiretap Act, and the Video Privacy Protection Act.
Lauren regularly advises clients regarding product design, product marketing, and general operations, including matters relating to content hosting, removal, and filtering, as well as decisions about data use and management.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren clerked for the Honorable Mary H. Murguia of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for the Honorable William F. Kuntz, II of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Previously, she worked as an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP and as an intern at the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law
- B.A., Rhetoric and English, University of California, Berkeley
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$