Lauren E. Ingebritson focuses her practice on intellectual property infringement litigation and licensing. She has represented clients in a diverse range of fields, from consumer goods to medical devices.
Lauren’s litigation experience extends from pre-litigation counseling through discovery management, pretrial motions, trial and appeal. Her representations have encompassed a broad range of matters, including patent, trademark, rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trade secrets, breach of contract claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, and securities fraud.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Lauren practiced in the Washington, DC office of Venable LLP. While in law school, she interned for Judge Deborah K. Chasanow of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2003)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, District of Columbia, New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Licensing Executives Society
- Cincinnati Ballet, Etoile Women’s Leadership Group
Rate : $$$