Lauren M. Isaacson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. Her practice focuses on the securities laws, representations of issuers and private equity firms in public and private offerings of debt and equity securities and providing public companies with advice on corporate governance, general corporate matters and compliance with SEC and stock exchange rules and regulations.
Ms. Isaacson joined Debevoise in 2013. Ms. Isaacson received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2013, where she served as an article editor on the Annual Survey of American Law and a membership editor of the Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law. She received a B.S. in Policy Analysis and Management from Cornell University in 2010.
Ms. Isaacson is a co-author of “Registration Rights: Thinking About the Exit at the Beginning,” Transaction Advisors (October, 2015).
- SiteOne Landscape Supply in its $280.7 secondary offering of common stock.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply in its $546.25 million secondary offering of common stock.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- A major global insurer in the negotiation of reinsurance agreements, related separation agreements, etc. in connection with the spin-off of Brighthouse Financial.
- Guardian Life Insurance in the establishment of its $3 billion global funding agreement-backed debt issuance program, including its inaugural offering of $500 million offering of funding agreement-backed fixed rate notes due 2021.
- International Paper in its $2.3 billion offering of 3.000% senior notes due 2027 and 4.400% senior notes due 2047.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Nestlé Skin Health in its $1 billion acquisition of Guthy Renker’s worldwide Proactiv business, the world’s leading non-prescription acne brand.
- One Equity Partners in its concurrent acquisitions of two call center operators, TLK Group and The Results Companies.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
- Hargray Communications in its minority investment by Stephens.
- Gogo in the private offering of $362 million of its 3.75% convertible senior notes due 2020 and in privately negotiated forward stock purchase transactions of $140 million.
- International Paper in the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
- New York University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2010, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$$