Lauren L. Stricker is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the firm’s Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy and Business Litigation Practice Groups. Lauren represents individual and corporate clients in bankruptcy matters, civil and criminal litigation, and government investigations.
Her practice focuses on financial recovery, fraud, and financial crime cases. She represents creditors, bankruptcy trustees, and defendants in complex bankruptcy and litigation cases, including fraudulent and preferential transfer proceedings. Lauren also represents clients in white-collar criminal matters, False Claims Act qui tam actions, and government investigations.
Before going into private practice, Lauren was a federal judicial law clerk intern for the Honorable Caryl E. Delano. In law school, Lauren received the Judge Alexander L. Paskay Scholarship Award and the William F. Blews Pro Bono Award.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Vice Chair, Florida Bar’s Federal Court Practice Committee (2017-2018)
- Committee Member, Florida Bar’s Federal Practice Standing Committee (Appointed 2013-2019)
- Member, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Monthly CLE Luncheon, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Volunteer, Pro Se Clinic, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Past Committee Member, Kids Connect, Junior League of Tampa (2009-2013)
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- University of Tampa, B.A., cum laude, 2008
Rate : $$$