Lauren Lantz is an Associate at Fragomen’s Washington, DC office, where she focuses her practice on corporate immigration law. Lauren represents a wide variety of clients, from large multinationals and SMEs to private clients, in industries such as food and drink, telecommunications, technology, recruitment and pharmaceuticals.
Lauren has been with the firm since 2007, initially in the Sydney office, and later in the London office. During her time in London, she handled all aspects of consular processing with U.S. embassies primarily in the EMEA region.
- Assisted with E-2 Treaty Investor applications for new U.S. companies, where marginality and substantiality were at issue
- Prepared and processed I-601 Immigrant Waiver Applications with USCIS field offices outside the U.S., demonstrating extreme hardship to a qualifying relative
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in relation to its large project move of a number of employees on an expedited basis
- Prepared and processed extraordinary ability applications from production companies and multinational companies in relation to their celebrity and high-profile employees
- Assisted with the preparation of applications for waivers of the grounds of inadmissibility, varying from health and crimes involving moral turpitude to controlled substance issues and misrepresentation
- University of Georgia Law School | J.D., 2007
- Miami University | B.A., 2004
Bar Admissions: Georgia
- Practice Limited to Federal Immigration & Nationality Law
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association – Rome Chapter
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$