Lauren Motola-Davis is the managing partner of the Providence office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Workers’ Compensation Practice. Lauren has more than twenty-six years of trial practice and civil litigation experience representing insurance companies, insureds, and self-insureds in a broad range of subject matters including admiralty, employment discrimination, personal injury, and workers’ compensation matters.
She has argued successfully before the Rhode Island Supreme Court on numerous workers’ compensation matters. With an eye toward helping her clients avoid litigation she frequently provides education and training for her clients on relevant employment topics and presents many seminars on Admiralty Law and Workers’ Compensation. Lauren is also fluent in French and Russian.
- New England Law, Juris Doctor, 1984
- Providence College, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1981
- State Bar Admissions
- Rhode Island
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Other Admissions, Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
Rate : $$$$