With over 15 years of experience in state government, Lauren Orazi brings a breadth of legislative and policy experience to our Pennsylvania government relations practice. Lauren has held positions in both the Pennsylvania House of Representatives and Senate, as well as with a gubernatorial administration, giving her the unique ability to address client issues from a multi-faceted perspective.
Additionally, in the course of her career, she has tackled issues effecting every state agency and legislative committee, giving her a deep understanding of how the commonwealth’s agencies, boards and commissions, and even the legislature, often intersect.
With experience in legislative drafting, analysis and procedure, amendment strategy and policy development, Lauren can help clients advance regulatory and legislative proposals that align with or advance their operations or stall those that are adverse to their interests.
Often described as organized, reliable and thoughtful, Lauren addresses clients’ questions and concerns quickly and thoroughly, with solutions that are comprehensive and creative.
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Marywood College, B.A., 1996, summa cum laude, English/Secondary Education
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- County Records Committee, Appointed by Governor Wolf
- Member, Board of Directors, Youth Advocate Programs
- James A Finnegan Foundation, Internship Program Judge
- Member, Pennsylvania Joint Committee on Documents
Rate : $$$$