Lauren Bridges is a maritime and environmental lawyer focusing on toxic torts, personal injury, property damage, economic loss, and other disputes in the maritime and energy industries. She has experience advocating for her clients in federal and state courts, at the trial and appellate levels, in both single-plaintiff and mass tort actions.
Lauren handles a high volume of claims and she is experienced in guiding clients through the difficult process of complex litigation management. She routinely advises clients on strategies to minimize litigation costs and exposure to liability based on the client’s goals and the unique facts of each claim. She then works hand-in-hand with her clients to execute that strategy.
Lauren’s passion for maritime law began well before her legal career. She grew up in a shipping family living in various ports in the southeastern United States. In addition to her formal legal education, she gained valuable insight while interning on the London marine insurance market and for a major shipping company in Hamburg, Germany.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Tulane University, B.S.M., cum laude, 2008
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, 2012
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS)
- Jefferson Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Executive Board
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA)
- Women’s Energy Network (Southeast Louisiana Chapter)
- Junior League of New Orleans – Bloomin’ Deals Vice Chair- Community Outreach (2017)
- Re-Entry Court Legal Collaborative – Pro Bono Attorney
Rate : $$$