Lauren Schuster is an associate and business lawyer who focuses her practice on US and international executive compensation and employee benefits. Ms. Schuster advises public and private companies on issues that affect retirement plans, health plans, fringe benefit plans, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, severance arrangements, employment agreements, and mobile employment arrangements.
She also advises on executive compensation and employee benefits matters in US and international mergers and acquisitions.
- Loyola University, Chicago (J.D. magna cum laude) (2014)
- Missouri State University (B.S. International Business Administration and Spanish) (2006)
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Wisconsin~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals – Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago – Director
Rate : $$$