Lauren E. Wardle is an associate in Pillsbury’s Intellectual Property practice and is located in the San Diego office. Before joining Pillsbury, Lauren was an associate attorney at a well-known Silicon Valley based law firm.
During law school, Lauren worked as an extern for the Hon. Marilyn L. Huff of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. In addition, she worked as an extern for the Hon. Margaret M. Mann of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented prominent generic pharmaceutical companies in litigation related to abbreviated new drug applications (ANDAs) filed under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
- Represented client in arbitration involving 2G and 3G wireless technology.
- Represented pharmaceutical client in complex commercial and trade secret litigation.
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS : Before pursuing her legal career, Lauren worked as a laboratory research assistant at a biotechnology company developing monoclonal antibodies in the areas of cellular immunity and oncology.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$