Lauren White is a counsel in the Tax Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. She has experience working with partnerships, limited liability companies, private and publicly held corporations, and individual investors.
Lauren advises businesses across a variety of industries regarding tax and business issues from initial formation to disposition. She assists clients in structuring and forming new business ventures and provides ongoing governance and operational advice. Lauren also advises clients on a broad range of federal and state tax matters.
Lauren has assisted clients with various matters, including the formation,
- operation and dissolution of closely held corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies;
- formation of compliant healthcare structures for physicians and chiropractors, including non-profit health organizations (formerly known as “5.01(a) organizations”) and accountable care organizations;
- federal and state income tax matters for various business entities, including advising on tax aspects of taxable and tax-free mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and dispositions;
- state and local tax matters for various business entities and individuals; and
- state tax controversies, including audits and examinations.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2009, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Texas Tech Law Review
- M.S., Personal Financial Planning, Texas Tech University, 2009
- B.A., St. Edward’s University, 2005, summa cum laude,valedictorian
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2009
Rate : $$$