Laurence Winokur is member of Dickinson Wright PLLC and concentrates his practice in Real Estate Law.
Dickinson Wright’s real estate practice is sophisticated and varied. More than 60 lawyers are actively involved in real estate matters, regularly representing a wide variety of clients in all aspects of real estate investment and development.
Our team understands that deals don’t happen in a vacuum: working closely with our lawyers in environmental, corporate, insurance, tax, litigation and banking law, we offer our clients strategic and comprehensive advice with full appreciation of the business context and potential risks of their real estate transactions.
From single property owners to Fortune 500 companies, we provide every client with customized and practical advice for overcoming obstacles and getting deals done.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Michgan, 1970
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan Real Property Section and Business Law Section
- Frequent lecturer at real estate seminars
Rate : $$$