Laurence Papel concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of corporate and real estate.
- Vanderbilt Law School, JD (1980)
- Trinity College, BA (1977)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Corporate Section, American Bar Association
- Real Estate Section, American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Board Member, Nashville Civic Design Center
- Board Member, Arts and Business Council of Middle Tennessee
- Board Member, Nashville Public Library Foundation
- Board Member, Nashville Zoo Inc.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Laurence M. Papel & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Banking, Real Estate, Construction, General Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Laurence M. Papel lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Laurence M. Papel reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Laurence M. Papel lawyer profile listing.