Laurice Rutledge Lambert focuses her practice on healthcare law, advising healthcare providers on regulatory and compliance matters and structuring complex transactions involving mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic affiliations.
She develops strategies and solutions that assist clients in navigating complex statutory and regulatory requirements while effectively and efficiently meeting clients’ business objectives.
Additionally, Laurice routinely advises clients on federal and state fraud and abuse issues, Medicare, Medicaid and third-party billing and compliance requirements, state licensure and accreditation matters, and structuring arrangements with third parties.
- Assisted an academic medical center physician group and two FQHCs in forming an accountable care organization in accordance with the guidelines set forth under the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program.
- Assisted a large discount-coupon company in an analysis of the laws and regulations governing consumer discount coupons for certain cosmetic healthcare services in all 50 states.
- Advises large hospital systems on structuring strategic affiliation and joint-venture arrangements with physician practices.
- Advises large hospital systems on the acquisition of ancillary outpatient services, including ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging facilities, clinical and pathology laboratories, and other service lines.
- Managed healthcare regulatory due diligence and advised on pertinent findings in connection with a multi-hospital system merger.
- Assisted a large hospital system in a $90 million acquisition of twenty diagnostic imaging centers, including running due diligence, drafting and managing a legal and operational closing checklist and working to ensure post-closing regulatory compliance.
- Georgia Bar
- Advocates for Students with Disabilities Committee: Chair
- Health Law Section
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society: Board of Directors
- Health Law Partnership: Advisory Council Member
- Georgia Academy of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2010; magna cum laude; Symposium Editor, The Georgia State University Law Review; Moot Court Board
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 2004, cum laude
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$