Laurie Baddon focuses her practice on labor and employment litigation. She has represented and counseled a diverse group of employers in matters involving claims for harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and wage-and-hour violations, among other issues. She has experience handling both single plaintiff and class action litigation, and helps clients review polices and handbooks for compliance with state and federal law.
Prior to joining Fox, Laurie was an associate in the Irvine, California office of a leading national workplace law firm. During law school, Laurie worked as a law clerk at a prominent appellate law firm in Encino, California and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Victor H. Greenberg of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
She also served as a technical editor for the Loyola of Law Angeles Law Review. Laurie was also active in the law school’s Business Law Society and Women’s Law Association.
Before attending law school, Laurie worked at a staffing company. As an undergraduate student, she interned at a law office and studied abroad in Oxford, England for a semester.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles(J.D., 2014)
- University of San Diego (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$