Laurie Randolph focuses her practice on both trial and transactional work for professionals such as architects and engineers. She has extensive experience in handling litigated matters arising from the design and construction process, as well as drafting and negotiating contracts on behalf of design professionals.
Ms. Randolph’s practice also includes insurance coverage issues as they relate to construction. She has extensive experience in handling litigation and claim matters as well as with counseling and advising clients on transactional and operational issues.
Ms. Randolph joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in October 1979. She is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and a past co-leader of the firm’s Real Estate & Construction Practice Group.
Professional Affiliations :
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- California Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Society of Trial Lawyers, Past Director
- J.D., with honors, DePaul University College of Law, 1979
- B.S., magna cum laude, Northern Illinois University, 1976
Admissions : Illinois, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$