Lavinia “Vinnie” Vaughn has considerable experience with real estate and financing transactions, including complex transactions involving multiple properties and ownership structures, as well as foreclosure and work out litigation, particularly on behalf of lenders.
She has handled foreclosure actions in state and federal courts in Florida for lenders and borrowers as well. She also has experience with loan sales by lenders and has handled the sale of large loan portfolios.
Vinnie has extensive expertise in real estate title and survey matters in Florida, real estate acquisition and sale transactions, and real estate financing and development transactions.
She has served as local Florida counsel on numerous multi-state loan, acquisition and sale transactions and has expertise with the complex tax and financing issues involved in these transactions, including issues involving Florida mortgage and transfer taxes.
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- University of Richmond (M.A., 1980)
- Montclair State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1974)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Committee on Mortgage Lending, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Workouts
- Girl Scouts of West Central Florida, Inc.
- Third Vice President of the Board of Directors of Girl Scouts of West Central Florida, Inc.
- Chair of the Long Range Program and Properties Task Force
Rate : $$$$